Served Academy’s curriculum was designed to train the art of hospitality to those individuals seeking admission into a high-energy, rewarding career path. Served Academy provides both the business and life skills needed to become highly sought after employees, managers and one day possibly, owners of these restaurants that make up the fabric of our city and D.C.’s expanding restaurant industry.
We believe every student is entitled to:
- Quality Professional Training From a Staff Thats Knows the Industry
- Real World Training and Flexible Schedules in a Safe Environment
- Develop Skillsets to Aspire for More and Gain Independence
- Experience Empowerment and Employment Opportunities with Tremendous Growth
- Experience Hope and Equality with Lifelong Tools that Will Always be a Value
We achieve this through quick, budget-friendly (Only $1395) classes in an inspiring, collaborative classroom and lab environment.
With Served Academy, prospective students can expect to gain invaluable life skills, flexible work schedules, great working relationships with co-workers, employers and the public alike.
Served Academy’s program and network can get you where you strive to be.
- Bars and Pubs
- Country Clubs
- Hotel Restaurants
- Cruise lines
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Hospital Food Service
- College Campus Food Service
- Private Staffing Agencies
- Customer Service
Financial assistance may be available… Only $1395 covers all classes, certifications and lifelong career connections!
Contact Us to learn more, schedule a tour, or submit an application.
Just like Served Academy, the hospitality industry is ever-evolving. We’re here to keep you ahead of the curve, to better serve your patrons and your long-term business goals and interests.
Stay connected through our ServedCertified™ Alumni community; providing discounted and/or free workshops in topics such as Bourbon, Wine, Beer, Sushi/ Sake, and more. Renew certifications such as CPR as needed.
Want to work as a trainer?
Served Academy offers paid guest teaching to our Alumni.
Contact Us to learn more about staying involved.